Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday DOUBLE QV Deal - BEYOND ORGANICS SKINCARE

Today only, September 23, 2015...+
Offer expires at Midnight!  Limited quantities available.
DOUBLE QV OFFER
BEYOND ORGANICS SKINCARE
Item #:  DDBYSKINCARE
$119 Wholesale
$236 QV
$105 BV

~~ ORDER THROUGH YOUR BACK OFFICE ~~

I've used the Acai Exfoliator for the past few months and I absolutely love it.  After washing, I apply the exfoliator all of my face and massage it in circular motions to begin breaking down dead skin with the acai pulp.  I leave it so the fruit extracts can continue gently dissolving the dead skin.  After 10 minutes or so, I rinse my face and it's smooth and soft as a baby's bottom! Now, I can't wait to try the other products in the collection as well.

All of these products were developed by the incredible Jordan Rubin and are of the highest quality.

All Natural.  
Wild crafted.
Certified Toxic Free Organic.  
Reasonably Priced.  
Double QV.

What more could we possibly want!

I just order 2 sets...comment below if you are going to take advantage of this great deal!

With Your Success In Mind,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment