Friday, September 25, 2015

Follow Now, Scope Later!

Click image to enlarge.
I'm always excited to use new tools and technology.

I'm really excited to start PERISCOPING!

It was a God-send to have Terri and other leaders keeping us in the loop by live streaming sessions from the Leadership Summit. As I thought about it, there are so many applications for using this great technology to help us build our business.

  • More engaging!
  • Interactive!
  • Live commentary!
  • More memorable & impactful!

I'm preparing a series of topics and trainings with the goal to begin 'scoping after the 1st of October. So, follow me now to be notified when the 'scopes are happening.

With respect for our community of business partners and the growing With Your Success In Mind community, I've set up two accounts.  You're welcome to follow one or both...the choice is yours!

Let's SCOPE!

With your success in mind,
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment