Saturday, September 19, 2015

LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2016 - Anaheim, CA April 14-16

Thanks Ruth Whitfield for sharing information about the special, special discount registration for the next Leadership Summit which EXPIRES MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2015.


REGISTER NOW!


This was the first Leadership Summit or Convention I've missed in 8 years and I must say, I felt like a fish out of water all weekend.  There's nothing like getting the information for yourself, spending time with all the inspiring leaders and getting pumped up for the next leg of the journey. And missing out is not a good feeling to me at all.

While I don't regret the decision I made to stay home for my family, you know I'm uber excited about the next Summit.  That is why I immediately took advantage of the Summit Special registration by paying a small deposit of $30 to secure my spot for only $115...plus I earned 500 TAC Cruise Points towards the 2017 cruise!  Whoo-Hooo!

Spread the word and let's get registered early to take advantage of the discount and generous payment plans.

REGISTER NOW!

#register
#showupandgrow






No comments:

Post a Comment