Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WILL THE REAL ENTREPRENEURS PLEASE STAND UP?

You may be an entrepreneur, but are you an
ENTREPRENEUR???
Focused?
Committed?
Determined?
Action-Oriented?
Visionary?

But are you ALL IN?

The funny thing is that I know you didn't come into this business with half a dream.  No one dreams, uhh, I want to be half a millionaire.  I want to be half debt free.  I want to half leave my corporate job. Truthfully, by not being CEO qualified, you're leaving half of the opportunity on the table.



If understanding how the compensation plan works which is knowing how you make money is holding you back, join the YOUNGEVITY COMPENSATION PLAN WEBINAR I host every Thursday night.  In it, I focus on creating an incredible lifestyle (the weekly coding bonuses) and creating a long-term legacy for your family (residual income and stock options).

If you're not sure how to grow your business, accept support by connecting with us through this site and our weekly calls.  Keep it simple by learning, working and training the system.  It's all done for you on ANEWFASTSTART.COM.

If you've been in the business for awhile and you're not sure how to move forward, just press the RESET button.  Start again.  Erase everything else from your memory and start fresh today.  Click the WELCOME tab followed by the FIRST 24, then connect with your upline.  If you're not sure who that is...call me.  I'll get you connected or work with you personally.  I'm that serious and committed to your success.

I encourage you to celebrate Christmas in July and accept this wonderful present Youngevity is giving you to save $100 off your CEO Pak before they're gone.  Log into your back office and make your investment.  I promise, if you follow the system, you'll not only make your money back but you can build a very successful business limited only by your own imagination.

I look forward to celebrating with you!!!

With your success in mind,
Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment