Monday, September 3, 2018

Adjust Your Crown & Have a Happy Labor Day!


Over the last 40 years, 
I have worked at least 120,000 hours. 
Yes, I took the time to figure it out. 

I am a dream-driven optimist which is both a blessing and a curse. When I buy into a dream, I'm all in.  With my whole heart, I have supported one business owner after another, one major corporation after another, one visionary after another and in essence, someone else's dream throughout my career.

The owners got richer.  
They bought mansions, cars and private jets.

The corporate CEOs earned huge paychecks and bonuses.
They took lavish vacations and seemed to work few hours than the maintenance staff.

I always worked hard and put in maximum effort, but unfortunately found myself "success adjacent" on more than one occasion. It was frustrating to be just one step away from the ultimate success due to company mergers or closures, bankruptcy filings, you name it. 

What a blessing it was to have been exposed to the industry of direct sales and network marketing!

So I finally decided to look out for myself as well as others.  In 2008, I took the first step to position myself as a field leader with an unlimited income potential.  Then in 2015, I made the decision to become fully independent from corporate, invest in my dream and to use my time to realize my dream of becoming a success coach, author, trainer and speaker.  All of these are things I had been doing for others and it helped me get my name out there and laid a foundation for the ANEW COACHING brand.  Now I am parlaying that momentum into laboring for my own dreams.

I would be lying to say it's been an easy transition.  It hasn't been.  But it is so rewarding to now see my sacrifice, effort and perseverance start to bear fruit.  Now that I've reached this point, there's certainly no turning back for me.

Adjust your crown & build your dream! 

I hope you will be encouraged by my journey.  It doesn't have to be full-time.  But, starting today, I hope you will make a commitment to intensify your efforts to work harder for your dreams than you work for someone else's.

Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment