Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Cleaning Up Old Site...SOUL PURPOSE NEWS

This is to clarify an email some of you may have received today from the old SOUL PURPOSE NEWS blog that I developed, wrote and managed.

I was reminded about the old site during a recent conversation with a business partner who is reactivating in the business.  Since I hadn't used it in years; of course, it was severely outdated. So I took the opportunity yesterday to clean it out.  I also added a final post to let everyone know how to access ongoing support, training and information.

You can read the updated post here:  soulpurpose-news.blogspot.com

Nothing else has changed with any website or service.  As you continue to work your business and grow, please remember and continue to refer your business partners to ANEWFASTSTART.COM  for ongoing access to team training, announcements, and information.








No comments:

Post a Comment