Saturday, February 25, 2017

Is CANCUN in your FUTURE?

Each year members of the
TOP ACHIEVERS CLUB
win a FREE TRIP to an exotic location...

So far, we have enjoyed cruises to 
Belize, Cancun, the Bahamas & 
the Mediterranean (my personal favorite)!

For 2017, Terri Jackson represented the team in the
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC at an exclusive ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT!

There's 6 months to go in the qualification period for 2018.

TAC 2018 is a trip to CANCUN!!!
Check your points and work towards qualifying so we can make it a large group vacay on the beach! Without being aware of it, I earned enough points to be the 2nd distributor in Youngevity to qualify for the trip just by working the business month to month.  I had to miss the last 2 trips so I am beyond excited to go next year and I can't wait to share the trip with each of you.


See how to qualify and check your status at


No comments:

Post a Comment