Wednesday, October 19, 2016

NO TEAM CALL TONIGHT! URGENT SCHEDULING CHANGE

Okay, so I woke this morning, finally connecting the dots that I was planning a major training call on the COMP PLAN on the same night of the last national presidential debate.  My apologies for not realizing this earlier.

We ALL have a vested interest in the outcome of this very important and critical election.  And although has been my personal commitment to maintain our Team Call schedule, it's been a rare occurrence over the last 8 years that I have cancelled a call.  Tonight, however, I do not want ask anyone to split your attention this evening. So, there will be...


NO TEAM CALL TONIGHT
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH

Next week, October 26th, we will have our in-depth COMPENSATION PLAN TRAINING so please spread the word and mark your calendars!

See ya next week!!!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment