Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SAMPLE EMAIL TO PROSPECTS

As shared on tonight's team call, here is a sample of my email to prospects.  Feel free to modify the email as you see fit.  Just be sure to include the links to the documents so that all your prospects will have to do is click and read!





~~ SAMPLE PROSPECT EMAIL ~~ 

Good afternoon, Sunny. Thank you for your interest in the Soul Purpose Youngevity business opportunity.  I’ve been a member of the community since 2008 and am loving the freedom and flexibility of having my own business.  Not to mention, I saved $1000s on my 2015 taxes.  Now that was sweet!!!  

I would love to speak with you, answer your questions and help you get started in your very own business.  In the meantime, I’ve provided links below to access some important resources about Soul Purpose Youngevity (which is our parent company) for you to view/read:

·         Youngevity Opportunity
·         OpportunityFlyer
·         Opportunity Enrollment Options
·         CEO Pak Flyer

Also, to hear an overview of about the opportunity, please listen to the recording of our most recent Opportunity Call by dialing:  712-432-8984 code 47685# and filename 6789#.

With all of this exciting information, you may be anxious to get started right away.  You can do so by enrolling through this link to my personal website which will ensure that you’re on my team for coaching and support. 

I am a full-time entrepreneur and I’m available for extended hours in the evenings and on the weekends.  Feel free to reply by email or reach out via phone or text message at the number below to schedule a time to chat.

Have a great evening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment