Sunday, January 24, 2016

NO MASTERMIND CALL TONIGHT!

In the wake of planning and pulling off the 80th Birthday Party for my mom, I must admit to being utterly and completely exhausted!  LOL  It was such a thrill to see her get her roses and know that she's loved while she can still appreciate them.  But now, I can't even think straight so I thought it best to cancel our call for tonight.


*** NEW 15-WEEK BOOK REVIEW SERIES STARTING SUNDAY, JANUARY 31ST!***

We will dedicate the first 25-minutes each week to an interactive discussion of:

John C Maxwell's
15 Invaluable Laws of Growth

This was covered about 6 months ago on the Daily Dose Calls and it fired me up to the pit of soul. Like me, I hope you're ready to recharge your battery as we go for bigger, better and nothing but the best in 2016.  

To prepared, please download or purchase the book and read Chapter 1:  

The Law of Intentionality: 
Growth Doesn't Just Happen!

Everyone is welcome to the MasterMind Calls...particularly as we begin this book study series. After our discussion for the first half of the call, we'll discuss business strategies and other issues of relevance for building our businesses.

Sundays @ 9pm ET
712-432-8900, code 57559#

Enjoy your evening!






No comments:

Post a Comment