Monday, June 15, 2015

Looking Forward to Tuesday Morning...It's TIME TO GROW!

I am so excited about our study group (daily dose call) reviewing John Maxwell's book,
15 INVALUABLE LAWS OF GROWTH

We're on Chapter 3:
The LAW OF THE MIRROR!
"You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself."

Mark your calendar.
Set your alarm.
Let's GROW TOGETHER!

The BIG question is...are you putting what you're learning into practice?  In making my success intentional and I've been creating a list for each day of the things I AM GOING TO DO.  Here's my list for tomorrow:

1. Talk to 5 new people.
2. Follow up with 5 previous contacts.
3. Make 5 touch calls to team members.
4. Promote our Super Saturday on FaceBook and confirming with those who have reserved a seat.
5. Participate in Growth book review and journal.
6. Prepare my presentation for Super Saturday.

Who else is ready to make a intentional declaration for Tuesday, June 16?  I have a gift for the first 5 who will boldly share their list with the group.

LET'S GROW!


No comments:

Post a Comment